Linear shower channel for wall-mounting
The floor-level shower surface can now be maximally increased. The grid, channel and drainage have moved from the floor to the wall.
All the advantages at a glance:
• Channel body easy to install and connect in the wall surface of the service
water level, without the need for any cutting work in the floor or screed.
• The drainage installation is behind or in the wall.
• The floor can then be tiled without interruption.
• Underfloor heating can run under the entire shower surface, since the
channel body is no longer in the way.
• Simplified screed construction with any unnecessary delays.
• Length variability of the visible surface from 350 mm to 1,000 mm.
WALL-LINE, Complete set, pre-installed
Material: Stainless Steel (304) / PVC
Visible height: 38 mm
Water seal head: 32 mm
Visible length: 350 - 1,000 mm
1. Grid bracket
2. End caps
3. Solid stainless steel
4. Channel body Wall connection with drain connection piece
5. Height-adjustable feet
6. Hair trap
7. Drain DN 50
8. Drains: DN 50 (60 l/min),
DN 50 vertica